Saturday, March 5, 2022

Author Interview: Gina Kincade & C.D. Gorri

 


Reserve your copy now to read Water Witch (Witches of Westwood Academy, #1) by:

Gina Kincade

What’s your favourite thing about being part of a boxed set or anthology?

Watching the authors learn what it means to really market themselves BEFORE the books come out and apply that to their own marketing in future. Seeing their success from using my methods is an amazing high. I love the rising tide analogy and live by it daily.

What do you normally write?
Steamy Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy with the occasional YA thrown in when the bug bites me.

What’s your favourite kind of paranormal creature to write about?
Oh that’s a hard one. Shifters and Witches would top my list, but then vampires are a close second…

Have you read a book from any of the other authors in Midnight Magic? Which would you recommend?

Yes. A Few. Quell T. Fox’s Shifters of Starfall Creek series is to die for.

What are you reading at the moment?

Books from the Speed Dating With The Denizens Of The Underworld series as I prep them for publication. lol

If readers are new to you, where would you recommend they start?

Hmmm, I like the Shifting Hearts Dating App series as a good start…

AND


C.D. Gorri

What’s your favourite thing about being part of a boxed set or anthology?

I love getting to work with such amazing authors, it is both a privilege and humbling experience. So much talent and I am grateful for the opportunity to get to do things like being able to reach new readers and to share mine, learning new ways of marketing, or just gossiping with like-minded people. LOL! Collaborations are always so much work, but it is definitely worth it in the end. Being an author is one business where lifting each other up is truly the only way to rise.

What do you normally write?

I mostly write Paranormal Romance along with some Young Adult/New Adult Urban Fantasy. My books are generally under the umbrella of my Grazi Kelly UNiverse sharing the same rules and setting.

What’s your favourite kind of paranormal creature to write about?

I love them all but mostly Witches, Shifters, and Vampires!

Have you read a book from any of the other authors in Midnight Magic? Which would you recommend?

Yes I have read a few authors already, Gina Kincade and Laura Greenwood most recently though everyone is on my TBR list before Midnight Magic launches. These authors were chosen for their unique and expert storytelling ability and I can’t wait to read them all!

What are you reading at the moment?

I am writing at the moment, so not reading. LOL. I do not read while I am writing. My brain would explode with ideas. 

If readers are new to you, where would you recommend they start?

First, let me say YAY to new readers! Now as for where to start, it depends if you enjoy YA or prefer steamy PNR. You can peruse my catalog here https://www.cdgorri.com, but I mostly recommend starting with The Macconwood Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment