Thursday, August 27, 2015

The most grateful author in the world

The most grateful author in the world

I'm back and this month I am I am here to give thanks to each and every single person who has supported, whether by featuring my new release, From Martin to Martina, on their blogs or shared, tweeted and retweeted blogs I have been featured on.
So many people, some I am friends with and others who are friends of friends, have spread the word about the impending release of yet another book which, based on sales, will earn royalties for Transgender charities I wish I could thank you personally.
Unfortunately that's not viable, not without my own private jet anyway, so this post is for all of you.

Being an author of a genre not yet as popular as gay, lesbian, menage or BDSM romances sales are a lot harder to come by. No matter how many times I have splashed each of my previous releases on every social networking site I am a member of sales over these last few months have been very poor, possibly due to the genre but more probably due to my lack of an online presence, and therefore visibility, thanks to the dark demon of depression which I am constantly battling against.

However with the fantastic help of Gina Kincade, everyone at Naughty Nights Press and each of you who have shared the cover not only do I have such a positive outlook for this release, I truly believe my ongoing quest to raise money for something I feel extremely strongly about is about to hit the stratosphere, I also want to show my gratitude by offering anyone who has anything to do with their writing a guest post on my blog, The Crypt of Morbius.


No comments:

Post a Comment