Thursday, May 28, 2015

Continuing the fight


Yes it's true I, J S Morbius, have returned from The Crypt once again.


First of all this month I would like to congratulate the people of Ireland for voting to legalize same-sex marriage. 
Now if only every country would do the same a lot, not all, of the world's problems could solved.


Right let's now get down to the real reason I am here. This month I was going to talk about sex, love and long-term relationships however, thanks to certain bigoted idiots, I have changed my mind.

Last night (Wednesday 28th May) I was on Twitter, chatting with a few friends and having a good time when hate again reared it's ugly head. Not just any type of hate either but the sort of Transphobic hate I have been fighting against for a number of years.
Now I understand not everyone is going to agree with me, and not everybody is going to accept Transsexuals are real people with real feelings but, surprise, THEY ARE and they are part of our society and they are not going to go away, just because some people don't like them, whether you like it or not.
I am sick of saying this and I'm sure most of my readers, and followers, will agree with me when I say I shouldn't keep having to fucking say it.
Transsexuals, both Mtf and FtM, are some of the most beautiful, caring, thoughtful and intelligent people I have ever had the pleasure to meet, and talk to, and they are here to stay.
Which just leaves me to say to those who continue to spread evil hate...




Now I have finished my rant I must return to the darkness of The Crypt once again. So until next month...




J S Morbius

1 comment: