Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Spooky time before Christmas!

Halloween, Bonfire Night, Shorter days and a definite chill in the air. I love this time of year and I like to hang on to it for a short while before the Christmas spirit takes over and we all get carried away on a tide of all things glittery!

So, are you reading anything edgy? If not why not? With such a fantastic choice of books on the shelves of Naughty Night's Press you should never be stuck for something new!

Around this time of year I like to visit old favourites too, one of which is my Halloween story 'Cassandra' written especially for 'A Wicked and Wanton All Hallow's Eve'.


 Short synopsis:
Mia has no desire to go to the Halloween party being hosted by friends of her boyfriend. Reluctantly she tries to find a costume to wear by visiting a fancy dress shop. One outfit in particular has a startling affect on her and she is compelled to hire it. It also seems to have an amazing affect on her partner and it is some time before they are able to set off for the party. Once there Mia finds herself in the company of Cassandra, a beautiful, hypnotic girl dressed up as a witch’s cat. She is captivated by her mesmerizing bright green eyes and falls under her spell. Mia finds herself engaged in an intense ménage a trios that brings her both exquisite pleasure and frightening confusion.
Excerpt:
I started to dance, easing my way in to join the monsters already strutting their stuff to the strains of Gaga. I was lost in the music, wiggling and shaking. Three songs later l was still there, circling my hips and shaking my blonde mane. I felt a smooth stroke across my butt and turned, expecting to see Scott. It was another pussycat.
“Meow.” She said.
“Meow to you too.” I grinned.
“That’s a very unusual costume,” she continued, “A red and black pussycat?”
“Pussies come in all colours.” I breezed, the pulsating beat vibrating through my body. We faced each other and gyrated in time to the music almost, in unison. I breathed her in, a powerful scent l didn’t recognize. Her eyes bore through me, a piercing green. Her cat suit was a smooth black leotard worn with fishnets, her tail held upwards by wire. Whiskers had been drawn onto her cute face. Her jet black hair cascaded over her shoulders and flew outwards as she danced. She was shorter than me, pert round breasts straining against the soft velour of her costume. When she spun around, arms thrown outwards in the heat of the dance, l got a better view of that cute, round ass.
My head was spinning. I saw Scott in the doorway watching us. I felt wild, crazy, l reached around her waist, pulled her back into me and purred into her ear, all the time l watched Scott’s face. He looked bemused. She looked at me and then at Scott.
“Is he with you?” she asked.
“Sometimes.” I replied running lacy palms over her gyrating ass cheeks.
“Do you want to have some fun?” she moved in closer and her expression jolted me for a moment. She put her arms around my waist and ran them over my tight stomach.
“The three of us?” she said pushing me for an answer with her flashing green eyes, clearly enhanced for the evening with coloured cats eyes contact lenses. Did l?  Something about her drew me in; l felt myself staring at my reflection in those powerful, hypnotic eyes. I felt weak, as if she was sapping all my energy. She took my hand and led me out to the hallway where Scott was standing. I could feel the heat from his body as he moved in closer, weighing up the situation and trying to read my face for clues about how l was feeling.
“Hey Dracula,” my cat friend asked him, “Want a little fun?” 
Instead of answering her Scott pulled me close and kissed me. It was a long, deep kiss, his right arm was snaked around my waist and his left hand was buried deep within my hair, pulling me onto him. Thankfully he had chosen not to wear Dracula teeth and the soft insides of his lips were like velvet against my own. His tongue slipped through them and entered my mouth where it found mine waiting to taste it. We circled, we sucked, l felt myself being drawn into him, as if we were completely alone. When his tongue retreated and his teeth softly nipped their exit on my lower lip, l tried to follow, to pull him back inside my mouth. He held me slightly away and l trembled. I felt unsteady and my heart thudded loudly high up in my chest.
The cat lady was still waiting, staring at us impatiently.
“Let’s take this upstairs.” Scott growled in my ear, giving it just the smallest of nips.
                                                        *******************
I share this anthology with some amazing authors including Kim Faulks, Abby Hayes, B.L. Morticia, Ana Hart and Kiki Howell to name a few!

Full Book Synopsis:

A Halloween party turns into a very unusual night; a ghost whose sexual needs prevent her from passing over to the other side; a chance encounter at a mistaken location leads to many desires being fulfilled; and unusual alien and human sexual experience, in the name of research; and so much more in this kinky themed Halloween Anthology.

Open up your mind, free your inhibitions and get ready for A Wicked & Wanton All Hallows Eve!

Eight naughty Halloween-themed erotic short stories to tantalize and tease the senses while giving readers a little taste of the experimental worlds of sensually exciting tricks or treats.

                                      Enjoy a sexy scare at this chilly time of year!




No comments:

Post a Comment