Friday, August 3, 2012

A Series! I Wrote A Series…


Sorry, I get pretty excited about that fact. For one, I never thought I would write a series. In fact, I probably said once or twice that I never would.  Why not? Well, they are serious hard work, for one. I could only imagine all the difficulties like keeping all the information straight, keeping interest throughout, devising the twists and turns, pulling book one into book two and book three…oh, the horror! The simple idea of it freaked me out – no lie J

But then, one day, our fearless leader here at NNP, Gina Kincade, proposed to me a trilogy idea.  She spoke of paranormal clans, wars, point of view, etc and well I was challenged.  But let me tell you, the challenge only continued even after the books were written. I went rounds with myself trying to come up with a Book Trailer Video for the series. Condensing the three storylines into one long blurb was tough enough. And I can’t tell you how many emails went back and forth between Gina and myself in writing that blurb. But then, I had to take that blurb and condense it again into something that could be read in about one minute *sighs* I needed the bare bones of the story, and I had to dig up images to match. While there are lots of pics to buy of vampires, werewolves and un-clichรฉ witches are a bit tougher to come by.

So, red-faced, I will admit that it took me from the release of Book One in the series, to a week before the release of Book Two, to create a video that runs about a minute and a half L But, I did it. Tell me what you think…


Genres: Erotic, Paranormal (Vampire, Witch, Werewolf) Romance


Book I, The Vampire's Witch - Available Now at AmazonNNP Store and All Romance eBooks 
Book II, The Vampire's Wolf - Available Now at AmazonNNP Store and All Romance eBooks
Book III, The Vampire's Human - Coming Fall 2012

Kiki Howell 
~where love is a mystical thing~ 

2 comments:

  1. That is one beautifully impressive series trailer Kiki, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eden! Good to hear since it took me so long to do :)

    ReplyDelete