Friday, April 13, 2012

Read Living in the Now by Rawiya - hot mmf interracial menage


Naughty Nights Press is excited to present a new book by the very talented and multi faceted Sharita Lira, writing as Rawiya.
LIVING IN THE NOW
Is a spicy and sexy interracial mmf ménage, which will have you panting with desire while your body quakes with anticipation.
This book has everything that you would expect from an erotic romance, and more!
Synopsis
A story about three people searching for love in the most unconventional way. Bryan Finley and his partner Damien Earley would like a third in their relationship. While Damien is on a business trip, Bryan meets Mara Devine, a sultry sexy vixen who's insatiable and wants the same. Damien has other thoughts in mind but Mara does everything in her power to turn the tables in her favor.
***
Living in the Now by Rawiya
Excerpt
Bryan finished swallowing and peered into Mara’s deep brown orbs. He sat his glass on the nightstand and took her hands into his own. “Mara, I want you to be a permanent part of my life with Damien. I want both of you. Is that something you’d be open to?”
Without hesitation she replied, “Yes. I told you it’s what I’ve thought about.”
He breathed a sigh of relief. “I’m glad you are, Mara. I know you mentioned it but I still worried…”
“Not sure why, babe. I want this.”
Bryan brought her into him and hugged her tightly. “I know he’ll like you, Mara. You’re exactly what I’ve been looking for and I’m sure he’ll feel the same.”
Mara returned the kiss. “I hope so. You really are unique.”
Bryan’s mouth felt like the Sahara. He couldn’t have been happier about her response. While he finished his water, “You really are somethin’, you know? I can’t believe how easy you are to talk to.”
Mara handed him the bottle. “Hon, I try not to worry about things. Life’s too short to do that. I’m just glad you’ve been honest with me.”
“I had to, babe. I really care for you, Mara. Even though we just met, I just feel like you’re the one I want to be with Damien and me. You’re everything I’ve hoped for.” Bryan put the wine down before holding up his glass to hers.
“You’re exactly what I’ve wished for too.”        
***
Purchase your copy of Living in the Now by Rawiya at:

Find Rawiya at:



No comments:

Post a Comment