GET YOUR STORIES IN BEFORE THE DEADLINE FOR CONSIDERATION!!!
Naughty Nights Press Submissions Call For Christmas Themed Erotic Ménage Short Stories
"Doing The Naughty List, Twice – Stories of Holiday Ménage"
Holiday Themed Anthology
Deadline: November 1, 2011
Acceptance Notification by December 1, 2011
Expected Publication Date: December 24, 2011
Submission address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Royalties: 80% net distributed equally between contributors & one digital copy of the anthology for personal use only.
Naughty Nights Press is seeking short stories, between 2500 and 8000 words, involving Christmas, Chanukah, and Kwanza or New Years Eve settings or parties and the sexual antics possible in the holiday season. Three or more characters doing something extra special and naughty to enjoy the holidays!
* Social events attended by both male and female characters, culminating in group orgies m/m/m, f/m/f, m/f/m and more.
* Hot sizzling taboo affairs with Santa and an elf or two.
* Christmas Parties where everyone gets kinky
* Play a naughty New Years party game that ends in clothes everywhere
* House parties with half naked people everywhere
* Your favorite fantasy around this ‘giving’ season
* Off to pick out the tree and get caught in a snowstorm & forced to find shelter with your two best friends.
* As the New Year ball drops in Times Square, you go down on two
* Your New Years resolution is to be more social so you accept that invitation out with three friends you’ve not seen in a while
* You hire a date off an Internet site to avoid going to a party alone and end up getting so much more then you paid for
* I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus
* Who’s On Santa’s Naughty List?
* All I Want For Christmas Is My Best Friend And His Wife
* Naughty Christmas Ménage Matinee
* Cum They Told Me
* I Joined My Best Friend In Doing Santa Claus
* While Santa’s Away The Elves Will Play
* Santa Comes More Than Once Tonight
* Christmas Stockings
* Mrs. Claus And The Drummer Boys
* Underneath The Mistletoe
* A New Year’s Bash With The Bunch
All stories are to be well written, drawing the reader in and making them feel as though they are there, touching, exploring, and tasting every little image and emotion you describe. Please remember though that there is to be NO characters under the age of 18.
Please ensure that ALL submissions are followed in the manner detailed below. For multiple submissions please send each in its own individual email with separate cover information, synopsis, word count etc.
In the body of the email AND the first page of the manuscript please include the following:
Your Legal Name and Contact Information
Genre/Sub-Genre or Category
Brief Synopsis Of The Story (Min 1/2 page, single spaced)
A 50-75 word Biography written in the third person
Please ensure you include the following as an attachment to the email in .doc format only (no .docx or rtf): Save the file in the following manner: YOURLEGALNAME_TITLE_HOLIDAY THEME.doc
Text is Times New Roman 12, 1.5 line spacing. No other formatting or spaces please!!
Identify new chapters only with "Chapter Two" title, no extra lines or spaces, no ****** or other stuff please.
PLEASE EMAIL SUBMISSIONS AS PER OUR SPECIFIC GUIDELINES WITH “HOLIDAY THEME” AS THE SUBJECT LINE TO email@example.com
Submissions are due in no later than November 1, 2011
Artwork courtesy of Rad Act Photography