Naughty Nights Press is open for the listed submissions.
Thank you all for your interest in NNP. We continue to provide the best in erotic and paranormal romance from our amazing, talented authors!
The following information is subject to change without notice.
Novellas, Novels, Mega Novels (18,000 words & up)Reverse Harem/Poly Romance - Open
Paranormal & Fantasy Romance - Open
Dark Erotica - Closed
Gay Male & Transgender Fiction - Closed
BBW/Curvy Women - Closed
Cougars & cubs - Closed
Female Domme - Closed
BDSM/Fetish/Kink - Closed
Our General Ebook Submission Guidelines:
Unless otherwise noted on the specific submissions call, please ensure that all submissions are followed in the manner detailed below. For multiple submissions please send each in its own individual email with separate cover information, synopsis, word count, etc.
Works must be original, previously unpublished or free of existing publication rights, polished and ready for publication. This means we do expect all submissions to be free from spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors. All books must utilize US Standard spelling.
• Text is Times New Roman 12, 1.5 line spacing, left justified.
NO other formatting, header/footer, page numbers, tabs, indents or spaces please.
• Immediately after the last sentence in a chapter add a blank line (Enter and manual chapter break (Ctrl+Enter)
• Identify new chapters with two blank lines above and the chapter title only. (Chapter Two or A Day At The Beach), and then one blank line below. Avoid use of numerical headings.
• Scene breaks with *** centered, one blank line above and one blank line below, no spaces or other characters in between the asterisks.
In the body of the email AND on the Cover Letter (first page) of the manuscript, please include the following:
- Your Legal Name, Mailing Address and Contact Information
- Pseudonym (If any)
- Title (Series title if applicable)
- Primary genre and at least one sub-genre (Two preferred)
- Word Count
- Brief Synopsis Of The Story (Min 1/2 page, single spaced)
- A condensed 400 character blurb of the story. (See “How To Write a Synopsis Made Easy” and “Writing a Blurb Made Simple”)
- At minimum, ten appropriate tags for each submission
- A 50-100 word Biography written in the third person and including one link to your website or blog (where readers can find you)
- Your Marketing Proposal detailing how you intend to market your work. Include links to any social media, websites, blogs, etc.
Please ensure you include the following as an attachment to the email in .doc format (No docx or rtf): Save the file in the following manner: YourLegalName_StoryTitle_SubCallTitle.doc
Please email submissions as per the guidelines with the appropriate title of the submissions call as the subject line to: submissions at naughtynightspress dot com
(Change at to @ and dot to . accordingly)
Submissions that do not follow the above guidelines will be discarded without notice.
NNP reserves the right to change, add to, modify or remove any/all of these dates or entire intended releases/submissions calls at our discretion.
©2009-2018 Naughty Nights Press Cover Art, Logo™, Banner Design, Blog Hop badges and photography are provided courtesy of Shane Willis of RadAct Photography. http://radactphoto.com
These images are under copyright and/or trademark and are not to be used, copied, modified or saved in any format or by any method without written permission from the artist, photographer and Naughty Nights Press except for obvious promotional purposes on behalf of Naughty Nights Press or its authors.