Thursday, July 6, 2017

Mythical Creatures with Boone Brux #bravethebeasts @BooneBrux @naughtynightspr @ginakincade

BOONE BRUX
Creatures Box Set


Creatures KoboCreatures iTunes
Creatures Amazon Creatures B & N

My favorite mythical creature has to be an angel. Why? Because I’m not sure they’re actually mythical. Maybe the way people portray them in paintings and movies is not real, but the fact that they truly might exist makes them fascinating.

Anything dealing with the afterlife draws me in, and angels definitely fall into that category. I’d have to say though, if I have a guardian angel, she’d definitely working overtime. Just another thing I love about angels.

And seriously, what woman wouldn’t love to encounter an ethereal being so gorgeous and powerful, he could answer all your prayers. Amen to that sister! 








Once I was an angel, which I loved. Now I’m a demon, which I hate. And might I add that my fall was totally not my fault despite what those heavenly douchebags believe. Anyway, I’m stuck with this gig, working for one of the head demons of Hell. And to be frank, I’m rather good at tempting souls and avoiding the boss man. That is until Camuel, my former angelic partner, arrives on the scene. All I want is to tempt my mark to the dark side, and then enjoy a nice glass of wine and a good book. Unfortunately, tall, blond, and feathery has other things in mind.




After radio silence for a couple thousand years, BAM, there she is, my old partner Mara. I thought I was over the anger of her joining Lucifer’s entourage, but clearly, I’m not. And damned if she isn’t smack dab in the middle of trouble, messing with the soul I’ve been assigned to save. Things are about to get ugly, because there’s no way I’m letting my client be swayed by a minion of Hell. And no doubt I’ll do something stupid like try to save Mara’s soul. I just hope I can do it without losing my own.





Find more from Boone Brux here!



Creatures KoboCreatures Amazon
Creatures iTunes Creatures B & N

No comments:

Post a Comment