Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Are you a writer of erotica? Check this out!

Do you have problems finding the best publishers to accept your work because your stories and books are perhaps a bit too risquรฉ for most of them?

You do?..........Well then look no more.

We at Naughty Nights Press specialize in the creation of extremely intense and provocative erotic and paranormal erotic romance e-books, by some of the hottest up and coming and established authors, who have decided to raise the bar in eroticism without crossing the line into unrefined smut.

So come and check out Naughty Nights Press call for submissions and send us your story filled with, scorching hot, where are the ice blocks I need to cool down, bring me to my knees with lust and desire scenes.

WE ARE THE NEXT GENERATION!

1 comment:

  1. Yes O Yes, that is for me!! I am Licking my lips already! ;-)

    ReplyDelete