Thursday, May 2, 2013

Expanding my Horizons - Writing F/F


Greetings folks! This is BLMorticia, resident bad girl with another smexy blogpost!

I’m about to tackle another subgenre in my budding writing career. Sure, I love some hot and sexy men. Sweaty muscular bodies humping, hairy faces rubbing against one another, mutual masturbation. Whew, just thinking about it gets me hot and bothered. However, I’m not ashamed to say I love reading some hot women getting it on too.

As you all should know, I’m not afraid to explore all facets of sexuality and writing some lesbian erotica romance is just one of the many things I look forward to doing. Besides, women can be hot too right? Gripping on one another’s breasts, playing with nipples, sucking, biting, and oh let’s not forget bumping uglies. *laughs* Women’s form of mutual masturbation is fingering or adding some toys to their sexual moment.

Take a look at my picture above. It’s sensual right? Two hot women, in a heavy embrace. One covering the other’s breast with her hand, toying with her nipple while their tongues dance in each other’s mouths. I searched the royalty free sites for beautiful lesbian photos and this one caught my eye as a great cover for my lesbian shorts. Now, it doesn’t mean I won’t be doing hot gay romance anymore nor will I stop doing hetero. In fact, my next full romance will be a hetero book in the Triad’s N'awlins Exotica series.


All it means is I’m exploring romance and erotica in its many forms. Women may not be as hot as men to me but that doesn’t mean they aren’t hot at all. In my opinion, only a woman knows another woman’s body better than her own. You should know what feels good to her because you’ve probably done it to yourself. Women don’t have dicks but we improvise when we’re by ourselves so of course, being in a lesbian relationship forces both women to use their imaginations to the fullest.

Writing the feelings a woman will experience will be a lot easier since I can experiment on my own. *evil snicker* Should make the research a lot more fun too. I look forward into delving into it further in the very near future.

How about it readers? Would you be interested in reading some girl/girl romances and if you have, please recommend a few I should take a look at. Not just erotica but actual romance books too. I’d love the suggestions.

Thanks for listening and look for my first published lesbian scene to be in the Wretched 1.2 coming the end of this month. Also, my first erotica short shall be released soon.

BLMorticia is currently a published writer with Naughty Nights Press and Rebel Ink Press. She entertains her readers with hot and smexy sex, humor, and lots of swear words. She attempts to incorporate metal music or the military in most of her works. Nothin’ sexier than metalheads or military servicemen and women! She also writes a biweekly column on Blak Rayne Books and blogs on the First Thursday of the month at NNP Blog. For more info, please visit, Erotica With Snark



1 comment: