Thursday, September 20, 2012

Are you a "Willing Sacrifice" or do you "Whisper on a Scream"?


Author Cree Walker
            Today I’ve been invited to tell you a little more about myself and my writing. First things first I am a paranormal erotic romance author published by Naughty Night’s Press. My first release was in February of this year and my latest book release was this past July and I hope they are the first of many.  
The two books I currently have published with Naughty Nights Press are titled, Whisper on a Scream and Willing Sacrifice. They are books one and two of my Sugar and Spice werewolf romance series. Now if you’re a diehard Vampire fan I ask you to at least consider this…can you imagine that you’ve lived a life of abandonment and pain and the only thing you’ve ever been taught is abuse and hate until one day you meet the man of your dreams? He’s kind, loving, and he’s quite capable of killing anything that may ever threaten to hurt you again. Your safety means more to him than his own. He’s willing to die to save you from your world and his. This is how Sugar’s story begins.  

  



I am also signed with Naughty Night’s Press for an upcoming Hot Shot’s short entitled Cougar Hunter. This is my first non-paranormal release. It is the story of a thirty something year old woman who’s fallen in lust with the twenty one year old man hired to build a foundation under her home. It is a laugh out loud account of Lynn and her hesitation to sate a deep almost rapacious need for this young man’s affections while he’s in his sexual prime as she’s just coming into hers.
My next full length novel soon to be released is titled A Winter’s Grave. This is the story of Ceres, a newly made Reaper who’s not only having trouble keeping a day job but she’s realizing she’s not very good at her night job either. She and her 12 pound hellhound, Titan stumble from one misadventure to another while trying to piece together a forgotten memory of who she was in life holding off the sexual advances of the head Reaper of her house. He’s shown his interest in her but their jealous Demon mistress has warned Ceres to look elsewhere in the name of love. Ceres is the perfect comic relief to this story of death, slavery, forbidden love and paranormal mystery.
My current works in progress are, book three to the Sugar and Spice series and book two of my Reaper series. Sugar may have ended the war and found true love but her twin daughters are coming of age and these books describe their very different journeys into becoming adults and making their own sacrifices in the name of loyalty and family.
I also have another book that is nearly finished but not part of any series. This book is a fun mix of paranormal romance and comedy. The idea for this book came to me in a dream. I’d only slept two hours of sleep before I had to get up and write it down or risk forgetting it.
 Maple Lane Manor Home for Retired Supernaturals. I know it’s a mouthful. In this story our main character Maple, has just inherited her grandmother’s retirement home and its colorful group of longtime residents. Maple has taken on the task of bringing the aged manor back to its former splendor while saving it from being foreclosed on by her high school arch nemesis, Stacy. Oh and did I mention the sex demon handyman she’s accidently hired? Well he’s set his sights on Maple and he’s patiently waiting for her to satisfy his appetite.
To see updates on these and other works in progress check me out on facebook or visit my blog at http://www.creewalker.wordpress.com   

Posted on behalf of author Cree Walker

4 comments:

  1. From your description, you have me hooked already btw, I am putting these books on my must read list. Definitely the sort I would love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cree, you are such a prolific writer, and a wonderful author at that! Best wishes on your books. I love to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both books are on my wishlist! You've got a great blog going here, Cree, and you're a fantastic writer, to boot! Awesome stuff - thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this, Cree! Tweeted FB yesterday :-) congratulations on your reviews!

    ReplyDelete